From www.sparkpeople.com :
Make Healthy Living Fun & Easy With Our Tools, Content & Community
- Personalized diet & fitness plan
- Calorie counter, exercise tracker, fitness demonstrations & videos
- Answers from our dietitians & trainers on message boards
- Connect with others like you on our active teams
My Fast Break goals are:
- 10 minutes of cardio/day
- 2 fruits or vegetables/day
- tell one person about my goals/day
So far, these have been pretty easy to keep up. However, I'm having trouble getting within my daily calorie range (1200-1600) and doing enough exercise. If I exercise too late in the evening, it affects my sleep (negatively) so I try to do it in the morning. I've done a 10 minute SparkPeople video on Youtube the last 2 mornings, and I'm going to start walking afterschool with a co-worker so that I can meet my goals.
I hope SparkPeople keeps me motivated and accountable!