I never really make resolutions…I’m pretty bad at keeping up any sort of routine. But I do like to make plans. I don’t expect you to read all of these…but I thought it would be a good record for me and maybe a little motivation. So here are my “plans” for 2011…
1. Windows and siding for the house. The original windows and siding are in terrible condition. It’s going to cost a fortune because we’re going to hire it out..we’ve done all the remodeling by ourselves (with my dad) so far but hubby just doesn’t have time for this project.
2. MAYBE finish the 3rd bedroom and upstairs bathroom. If there’s any money left after the windows and siding, we’d like to hire someone to do these two rooms, too. We’ll just have to see.
1. Work more in the brooder house…I still have a lot to learn, and although we really value the help of our “Brooder Lady” Beth, she’ll be ready to retire in a couple of years, and I am probably going to be her replacement.
2. Continue to purge and organize. I got a pretty good start this summer, and I have kept it up. The house is slowly becoming less cluttered and more organized.
3. Post more about the farm.
4. Get caught up on my digital scrapbooking.
5. Get back to my pre-pregnancy weight more quickly this time around. (Who am I kidding? I NEVER made it back to my pre-pregnancy weight after Adam!)
6. Work on my photography.
7. Get more small house projects done (ideally, before Baby Brudder arrives at the end of March!)
finish painting the kitchen window trim
kitchen window treatments
paint the tv stand
hallway window treatments
finish the changing table
paint bathroom vanity
paint bathroom cabinets
paint bathroom walls
clean out the entryway closet
organize the boys’ clothes
FILE in the office!
toy storage for the living room
master bedroom window treatments
master bedroom decor
paint the stairs?