There are several things I’d love to write a whole post about…and there are several posts that I’ve started writing, but haven’t finished.
So, I’m just going to do a random post with some updates and pictures.
1. Isaac’s 7 weeks old now. He’s cooing and smiling, and sleeping really well, between 4 and 7 hours at night. He is such a laid-back baby!
2. I went back to work this week. I am a part time Talented and Gifted teacher. It was the last week of school, so I spent most of the time closing up my rooms and reviewing test scores and teacher recommendations for my TAG classes next year. It was fun to go back and see everyone, but I missed my boys.
3. We got the swingset!
4. I’ve been staring at my house too much. I tore down the curtains, and have spent hours and hours looking at decorating inspiration online. And I started stripping the woodwork. I’ve got some plans.
5. The bathroom and Isaac’s room aren’t done yet. Oh well.
6. We’ve been working outside a bit. I’m going to try and put my garden in tonight before it rains.
7. I’m not sure if I ever told you all, but we hired help for the farm in March, right before Isaac was born. It has made a huge difference! Bart is able to spend so much more time with us!
8. I am OBSESSED with Pinterest. Addicted. Truly.
I’m going to stop now, before I get distracted and fail to actually post this, like the other 5 drafts I have started…