It’s not too late in the day to post this, right?
1. Getting two children fed, bathed, dressed and out of the house should be an Olympic sport. And I would NOT win a medal.
2. We had a great playdate this morning. While the kids played, we worked on our Father’s Day gifts. But they’re still a secret, at least until I “unsubscribe” my husband’s email from my blog. :) Here are the two sweet girls we played with:
And my boys:
3. Adam is really great at recognizing when OTHER kids are not sharing, but not so good at recognizing it in himself. Apparently almost-3-year-olds have trouble sharing.
4. It’s really hot. This means 2 things:
1. I sweat. A LOT.
2. Hubby is stressed because of our turkeys. Remember this post from last summer? Yeah. He’s trying desperately to avoid that again. He installed more misters in the barns, and he is spraying water from a tank directly on the turkeys to cool them off. Tomorrow is supposed to be just as bad. Sigh.
5. I am pretty good with a palm sander, drill, and jigsaw. Next, I will conquer the compound miter saw and nail gun. I can’t wait!
Happy Miscellany Monday!