Then, we had two posts on decluttering and purging, because little houses hold less stuff!
- Love Your Little House: Tips From a Boarderline Hoarder
- Love Your Little House: Less Stuff in Your Space
- Love Your Little House: Decorating a Little House
- Love Your Little House: Built-In Storage
- Love Your Little House: Smart Furniture
- Love Your Little House: How to Squeeze in an Office or Playroom
- Love Your Little House: Make the Most of Your Closets
Now, I’m going to get a bit philosophical and mushy with you all.
For me, this series was born from an idea that had nothing to do with houses… It was about contentment. About wanting what you have. About spending your time and energy (and money) on things that matter most.
But that doesn’t mean you have to just give up on your house and live with the status quo. I truly believe that a beautiful, more organized, more efficient home can improve our lives immensely. For me, it is a creative outlet, a reflection of my family, and a comfortable place to be.
But it can be all of those things and under 1500 square feet.
Shared at Home Stories A to Z
Wow us Wednesdays