Can it seriously be 2013 already? Time has been flying by lately, so although I had good intentions, I’m a little late with my Top 12. But here they are anyway - the top posts from the last 12 months! I based the list on page views, with the most viewed post at #1.
12. Antibiotics and Farm Animals: My Fears Put to Rest... I’m kind of disappointed that more of my farm related posts didn’t make the top 12, but I’m glad you all read this one. There’s a lot of misinformation out there, and hopefully I can clear up some things for you.
11. Our Multipurpose Dining Room So y’all love my dining room? I loved it like this, too. Then, it got demolished (like, literally) when we had a wall removed, and it’s not quite back together yet. I moved those bookcases upstairs to Adam’s room and am on the hunt for a new set with a bit more character. Matching bookcases are hard to find, though!
10. Storage Solution: Clean Laundry Closet This still works wonderfully for me, although I’ve been told that I’m “weird” because I don’t fold my laundry. That’s weird? That’s just the tip of the iceberg. :)
9. Knock Off Pouf Ah yes, my feet are resting on this beautiful leather “pouf” as I type. It’s still hanging in there, looking as good as the day I spray painted it. And I’ve seen a couple similar ones at resale shops recently. So go, make yo’self a pouf!
8. 10 Indoor Activities using Household Items – I should re-read this post from time to time. Thank goodness school started again today! We were getting bored around here!
7. The Boys’ Shared Room I have no clue why you all loved this post so much. You should know, though, that they are no longer sharing a room and this room may undergo some changes soon! I’ll keep you updated!
6. Taking a Risk with Turquoise Still loving these chairs! Got a great picture of my friends’ husbands sitting in them at New Year’s. They looked really tough and manly in my vintage turquoise wingbacks. :)
5. Vintage Primary Nursery Mood Board Oh, Baby Hayden, I miss you. Hayden is my friend from work’s baby. And since I don’t work anymore, and my friend lives the opposite direction from work than I do, I haven’t seen Hayden, or his sister, or his momma in several months. It’s still a cute nursery design, though!
4. Tulips in the Toolbox: How to It’s time to plant your tulips! Do it now!
3. A Child Friendly Family Room I can totally see why this guest post from Crystal at The Weekend Homemaker was a top post. Who wouldn’t love this sweet room?!?!?
2. Ground Turkey Tuesday: 10 ways to use it! Mmm, yummm, ground turkey.
1. Love Your Little House: Smart Furniture I’m sure that this post was number 1 because of all the other pretty eye candy I included. So head on over and check it out!
So…which post was your favorite? If I based this list on comments, instead of page views, it would probably be quite different, but apparently the interweb loves my home décor posts. So this year, I guess I’ll give the people what they want! With some major house projects wrapping up, that shouldn’t be too hard.